Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Thursday, October 12, 2017

45 min 😃

My toe is felt good enough to put some miles on it today. I ran for 45 min. Now I'm starving but my body feels good enough that I'm scheduling a 5 mile run for Sunday morning. I'm going to have Heather drive me five miles out and drop me off. That way I can't cut it short. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I wussed out on my Sunday run. It was raining and cold.

    ReplyDelete