Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Running Info From Sunday, Monday and Wednesday

Sunday's run was a 4.5 mile jaunt up to Copicut Road and back I ran at a decent pace, keeping all of my splits below 9 min miles. Monday's run was a simple 5.4 mile loop around Long Pond. I ran it easyish, never really pushing myself. Today, I ran 5.4 miles total running out onto Hixville Rd and back to my front door I thought that I took the whole thing at an easy pace, but when I got back I saw that some of my splits were faster than I thought.

Here are the splits
Sunday to Copicut Rd: 8:37, 8:55, 8:57, 8:56
Monday Long Pond: 9:45, 9:23, 10:11, 9:32, 9:26
Wed Hixville Rd: 9:02, 8:17, 10:17, 9:26, 8:38

P.S. Cardiologist called with my echo cardiogram results while I was running and she said that my heart was very health.

No comments:

Post a Comment