Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Legs Shoulders and lwr abs at Joe z

Workout.

@ Joe's

Total Gym:

#26 lying Leg curl warmup #3X 20
#6 X 15 / 3

#29 Single leg squat.
#6 X15 / 3

#32 Hamstring Pull.
#6 X15 / 3. (hard to get into position at first. Higher levels rope gets near-in side of face/head).

I did not feel comfortable trying to do the jumping exercises. @over 225 lbs!

The sprinter start/squat seemed too easy and the standing lung was too awkward.

Overall I liked the leg workouts I did. Now on to shoulders.

Replacing front plate raises with.

Inverted front raise. #25 warmup #1/ X 15 (darn my forearm.)
#2 X 12 / 3. (these are harder than expected lvl 3 caused too much pain to my injured right forearm!)

Shrugs inverted. LvL 6. /X 20/ 3. Its not listed on the cards but the movement is easy just shrug your shoulders while holding the grips. Rotated shoulders.

Flex shoulder raise. Also not on the cards. inverted lateral raise rotate hands to front and lower...can reverse the motion as well.
lvl2 / X 15 / 3 (wow)

Ok so, I made up a few movements of my own just to keep with my routine I was doing in Texas.

All in all the Total Gym has done well. Now onto abs. No wheel for the wheel roll out lets see what I can do instead.

Lower Abs

Jack knife on Exercise ball. 0 / X 20 / 3 (Joe's ball is bigger than mine)

Awe. #59. Kneeling Plank Press
lvl 4 / X 20 / 3. Different. (Joe helped and made things harder with a lower bar. Cool)

Bent leg raises. 0 / X 40 / 3

All and all I think it was a good workout.


屁股餐巾

尻ナプキン

If your going to piss like a pup. Don't play with the pack.


Right
Threw
My
Dead
Horses
Ass.

ADM - 38.5"
ARM - 17.5"
Calf - 17"
Chst - 45.5"
HIP - 41"
Neck - 19"
Thigh - 26"
Shldr - 54"
Frarm - 13"

No comments:

Post a Comment