Granted it was almost 80 degrees and fully sunny when I ran, but I was seriously posting David pace miles at the end of this 12 mile run. My confidence is gone.
My plan is to keep it cool and hope that my feet (notice I didn't say foot) get better before the race.
I will piss and moan later about my fucking problems if they continue to get worse. Hope you fuckers are getting better results than me. :( (BTW I've had one or two drinks and feel like I can drop some f-bombs and make David feel sad, (don't really feal sad David, I don't mean to make you feel sad)).
See you all soon. Mr. hurty feet.
My plan is to keep it cool and hope that my feet (notice I didn't say foot) get better before the race.
I will piss and moan later about my fucking problems if they continue to get worse. Hope you fuckers are getting better results than me. :( (BTW I've had one or two drinks and feel like I can drop some f-bombs and make David feel sad, (don't really feal sad David, I don't mean to make you feel sad)).
See you all soon. Mr. hurty feet.
I'm to tell you Joe, that after the race I am to "grow the mustache back, open up a can of whoop-ass on you, and finally smash two cans of beer together and tell you CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!"
ReplyDeleteI don't understand these people I work with.