Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

iMapMyRUN, Check it out!

Hello,

I wanted you to know that I just completed the following workout: I actually ran for an hour but the battery on my IPhone died.

So, if you want to figure out the rest of the run, be my guest.

Workout: Run
Date: May 10, 2011
Distance: 4.40 mi
Duration: 51:37

To view 'iMapMyRUN: May 10, 2011 11:17 AM', follow the link below:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_workout?w=292130504428539152

You can also view my profile and add me as a Friend here:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/user_profile?u=371128736157977964

I sent this from iMapMyRUN, available in the iTunes app store!

Thanks,
axenapkinjasper


David C. Pianfetti
 In GOD We Trust 

 屁股餐巾 

 尻ナプキン 

1 comment: