First, a 10 mph headwind is a 10 mph tailwind (if you're lucky.)
Second, swithed up the shoes. Wore an old pair, the ones I ran my marathon in.
Third, added gel insoles for some cushion (especially on my heal.)
Some splits:
Lap 1 7:56
Lap 2 8:02
Lap 3 8:25
Lap 4 8:12
Lap 5 8:17
Lap 6 7:53 (woot tailwind for half a mile!)
Lap 7 8:14
Lap 8 8:02
Lap 9 8:03
Lap 10 7:49
Lap 11 - gps shut off when I tried to turn on the light !@#@$!
Extrapolate: Lap 11 started @ 9:35:50 Run ended 9:51:16. Delta of 16:34, puts the last 2.1 miles @ 7:53
Total time about 1:45. I kinda feel like I'm back.. baby.
Last word:
Second, swithed up the shoes. Wore an old pair, the ones I ran my marathon in.
Third, added gel insoles for some cushion (especially on my heal.)
Some splits:
Lap 1 7:56
Lap 2 8:02
Lap 3 8:25
Lap 4 8:12
Lap 5 8:17
Lap 6 7:53 (woot tailwind for half a mile!)
Lap 7 8:14
Lap 8 8:02
Lap 9 8:03
Lap 10 7:49
Lap 11 - gps shut off when I tried to turn on the light !@#@$!
Extrapolate: Lap 11 started @ 9:35:50 Run ended 9:51:16. Delta of 16:34, puts the last 2.1 miles @ 7:53
Total time about 1:45. I kinda feel like I'm back.. baby.
Last word:
No comments:
Post a Comment