Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cardio. Running around in pool.

I had about 40 ml of blood removed from my body during class/training. I know you wanna join us.


OTW home, on my bike. I stopped on hwy 181 to help fight a series of fires started by an idiot pulling a car.


Then after dinner, I ran around the pool for about 55 minutes to an hour w/ Nathan.




If your going to piss like a pup. Don't play with the pack.




Right
Threw
My
Dead
Horses
Ass.

1 comment:

  1. Stetching. I'm going to take a nap and then get some much needed stretching in.

    ReplyDelete