My Droid can't seem to make its mind up with regard to what the distance is around Long Pond. With today as the shortest at 5.25 and last week at the longest at 5.5, that's a big difference. I believe the inaccuracy is in the CardioTracker software, as MyTracks is coming in consistantly at 5.47ish but I don't really care as because my goal is to run 5 and then cooldown. I think I'm accomplishing that.
Anyway, here are the splits 8:55, 9:58, 10.07, 10.05, 9.35.
Because I mentioned to Joe yesteday that its harder to run around Long Pond CW and I was running CCW because it's easier, I am running it CW from now on. The time is about 1:30 minutes slower, but now I have a goal.
Here are the MyTracks data.
Anyway, here are the splits 8:55, 9:58, 10.07, 10.05, 9.35.
Because I mentioned to Joe yesteday that its harder to run around Long Pond CW and I was running CCW because it's easier, I am running it CW from now on. The time is about 1:30 minutes slower, but now I have a goal.
Here are the MyTracks data.
Yeah. Map my run f's up sometimes too. It's a GPS/"sunspot" thing. Signs the world will end in a little over a year. 576 days 3 hours and 5 minutes to be exact.
ReplyDeleteOctober 21?
ReplyDelete