I ran a total of 11 miles in a there and back to a place called Camp Interlocken. The total time was 1:44:21 with only two splits over 10 min the first was because I was talking to some people at the camp and the second is because I walked the last tenth of a mile.
Here are the splits: 9:13, 8:27, 9:15, 8:56, 9:22, 11:46, 9:12, 8:43, 9:18, 9:04, 11:05.
Here is the MyTracks data.
The last time I ran over 10, I ran 10.5. Today I ran a half mile further and it took a minute less to do it. Yeah for me.
Turns out that the place I ran to in Camp Interlocken is a shooting range. I talked to the people there. Maybe I'll join their shooting club.
Here are the splits: 9:13, 8:27, 9:15, 8:56, 9:22, 11:46, 9:12, 8:43, 9:18, 9:04, 11:05.
Here is the MyTracks data.
The last time I ran over 10, I ran 10.5. Today I ran a half mile further and it took a minute less to do it. Yeah for me.
Turns out that the place I ran to in Camp Interlocken is a shooting range. I talked to the people there. Maybe I'll join their shooting club.
Cool a shooting club in a libertarian area. Sweet!
ReplyDeleteI hope I can keep up with you. How much weight have you dropped?
ReplyDeleteNice Run!
ReplyDelete