Is it time to run yet?
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.Roger Bannister (29 - )
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Run with a Friend Around Long Pond
The weather was the best of the year, I don't think that it will be this good again until the fall. 77F and 33%RH. The only thing that I didn't like was the amount of pollen in the air. It coated the back of my throat (and my lungs I guess) and made me heave, thought that I was going to puke. Still made great time. 4.5 mile in 43 minutes including about 0.3 miles of cooldown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment