1. Golf ball seems to be helping foot. I might give it a name. Probably have Lou come up with one.
2. Morning - 22 minutes on elliptical followed by 1 mile on treadmill, foot felt okay.
3 Night - 8 mile run. Foot "hung in there" no great pain.
4 My lungs feel fine, but the warpath was hacking pretty good tonight with a slight fever.
5 Got some peroxide. When my boil blows it is going to cover my entire monitor with puss. I look like Randy Couture after he took the Miagi (sic?) front kick from Seagal's boy Lyoto Machida.
2. Morning - 22 minutes on elliptical followed by 1 mile on treadmill, foot felt okay.
3 Night - 8 mile run. Foot "hung in there" no great pain.
4 My lungs feel fine, but the warpath was hacking pretty good tonight with a slight fever.
5 Got some peroxide. When my boil blows it is going to cover my entire monitor with puss. I look like Randy Couture after he took the Miagi (sic?) front kick from Seagal's boy Lyoto Machida.
I had imagined that you looked more like Mike Hominick after Jose Aldo elbowed him.
ReplyDeletehttp://nationalpostsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/hominick.jpg?w=620&h=465
You're right!!! lmao!!!
ReplyDeleteLou said to name it "Letters" or "Roll"
ReplyDelete