Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I ran in this kinda heat. Getting sun burned.

3 comments:

  1. I thought that was at night when I first looked. Then I saw the windshield and was whelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk/Jog/walk

    Distance: 0.29 mi
    Duration: 05:34

    Workout: Regular Run
    Date: Apr 10, 2011
    Distance: 2.40 mi
    Duration: 30:05

    Distance: 0.46 mi
    Duration: 06:49

    Man was it hot. Need more water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! It was 62 here today.. warmest day of the year so far.

    ReplyDelete