Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I found a 5 mile course!

Today I ran for 5.00 miles in 47:19
Here are the splits: 8:36, 9:01, 9:55, 10:09, 9:38.
Today's weather was great, overcast but dry, 58F. Can't get much better.
Felt great for the entire run today. Perhaps I could have pushed it a little harder but I didn't have my heart monitor so I just kind of put it on cruise control and went with it.
Here is the MyTracks data.

No comments:

Post a Comment