Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summary

Monday 10 minutes elliptical.
Tuesday 4 miles of suffering on treadmill (my foot was killing me.)
Wednesday 'millennium trail run' on bike path (foot was okay.. until I finished and now it is in pain.)
Thursday - 8 mile light run outside (I will do this in 10 degree weather with 30 mph wind in two feet of snow if I have to.)

This week has been the suck :(

2 comments:

  1. How are the stitches when they come out.

    Tell Jim what your trainer told you (a few years ago) about energy and how to build stamina. Jerky.

    I don't think Jim wants to start taking creatine for running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with creatine for running? I'll be honest- I've heard and read so much stuff that I am not sure what that's about.

    Stitches become un-tied, then they just pull out.

    ReplyDelete