5 miles on the treadmill (our weather was awful today, raining and cold)
Foot started hurting a lot. Switched to elliptical and went for an hour. Going to consider that my long run.
Got some advice on the heal spur, it involves a golf ball and a lot of pain. The theory I heard is that it is scar tissue and it needs to be broken up and smoothed out. I found 3 different 'knots' on on the right side and two on the left. - oh, and I think I am going to elliptical in Croks cuz it will be easier on my feet. (The exact opposite of minimal shoes.)
Foot started hurting a lot. Switched to elliptical and went for an hour. Going to consider that my long run.
Got some advice on the heal spur, it involves a golf ball and a lot of pain. The theory I heard is that it is scar tissue and it needs to be broken up and smoothed out. I found 3 different 'knots' on on the right side and two on the left. - oh, and I think I am going to elliptical in Croks cuz it will be easier on my feet. (The exact opposite of minimal shoes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment