Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Friday, April 8, 2011

8.6 Miles with a Map

Today I ran 8.6 miles split between trail and then road. I had a hard time of it for the first couple of miles, but was happy when I got to the road and noticed that I could cruise along a about a 10 min mile pace without any difficulty.

Here is the data from My Tracks this includes a link to the map I ran. Let me know if any of this doesn't work.
The numbers
8.6 miles 1:33 min 1441 calories
Splits 11:25, 10:49, 11:36, 12:20 11:31, 11:15, 10:11, 10:20.
The first four splits should have been similar to my Wed run :(

My Daily Diet numbers look good
Goal 1740
Food 795
Burn 1441
Net -646
That leaves a remainder of 2386 for the rest of the day. Some of which I'm going to have to break into soon, cause I'm still hungry.

2 comments:

  1. You suck.... LoL

    Go eat some ICECREAM with a side of CAKE!

    I like the program you have to track your run. Is that an APP?

    Driod or IPhone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. droid so it sends data to google docs and google maps

    ReplyDelete