Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A short Run / Jog

3 comments:

  1. I'm the last 24 hours:

    Calories consumed approx. 23471

    Total fat. 215 g
    Sat fat. 36 g
    Protein. 814 g (this will increase)
    Carbs. 5343 g
    Sugars. 228 g
    Fiber. 21 g
    Sodium. 5710 mg
    Cholesterol 175 mg


    Again this is really approximately 24 - 30 hours. The program didn't change dates for me. Oops. LoL.

    I'll have a better input later. Also I am up all night so it Frags the program a bit. When I enter stuff at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy. This is Cowboy. Actual

    FYI. Vacation


    I could leave as soon as June 8th. (done w/ work at 3:00 am)
    I have to be back to work June 25th at 5:00 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this is pretty accurate.

    Calories 8381 (need to cut in half, maybe)

    Total Fat. 267g
    Sat Fat. 57g
    Protein. 203g
    Carbs. 997g
    Sugars. 496g
    Fiber. 29g. (still shitting well)
    Sodium. 14278mg
    Cholesterol 57mg


    Carbs at 68%
    Fat at 18%
    Protein at 14%

    I want to raise the protein and lower the Fat.

    ReplyDelete