1 mile warm up. I wanted to do 8 mlies alternating between a 8.3 mph flat for 2 minutes and 8.1 mph uphill (2%grade) for two minutes, but could only make it 5 miles. Ran the two more at different speeds and inclines. Cooled off for half a mile. End up a half mile short (not including the 1 mile warm-up)
After three days off from running, my left foot felt great, until I got up to speed and it started hurting again. It seems like it feels better when it 'tears' right away and the endorphins kick in. If it has a chance to heal, the pain is worse... Knees felt good, but my hips felt off toward the end of the run. After running 11 or so on Sunday, I am starting to miss the road. Tomorrow I am running 4-5 miles, 1 mile warm up followed by 3 miles at a quck (not super fast) pace, followed by at least a half mile barefoot.
Sorry about all the babel!
After three days off from running, my left foot felt great, until I got up to speed and it started hurting again. It seems like it feels better when it 'tears' right away and the endorphins kick in. If it has a chance to heal, the pain is worse... Knees felt good, but my hips felt off toward the end of the run. After running 11 or so on Sunday, I am starting to miss the road. Tomorrow I am running 4-5 miles, 1 mile warm up followed by 3 miles at a quck (not super fast) pace, followed by at least a half mile barefoot.
Sorry about all the babel!
No comments:
Post a Comment