Shortened to 2 miles because I fell and scraped my knee.
That actually looks relatively nice compared to how it looked in the woods. That flap is on the top so it was flapped down and gaping. :) Sorry I don't have a better pic. The doc said that I can go running soon as long as It doesn't start to pull on my stitches. I Get the stitches out in 7 days.
That actually looks relatively nice compared to how it looked in the woods. That flap is on the top so it was flapped down and gaping. :) Sorry I don't have a better pic. The doc said that I can go running soon as long as It doesn't start to pull on my stitches. I Get the stitches out in 7 days.

Ouch. I'm not a doctor, but might I suggest try a stationary bike, keep weight off it. Then walk/jog....Progress to run. Kinda sounded like your were going to go for a run tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteProbably jog tomorrow with my niece. Run Sunday (depending on how it feels.)
ReplyDelete