Is it time to run yet?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
Roger Bannister (29 - )

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I got to run an easy 8.6 mile down and back.

I only have the overall time, because my GPS never initalized : ( But I did manage to complete the 8.6 in 1:27 which is a better time than I expected.

Joe, good job on you 5K.

2 comments:

  1. P.S. my shoes worked great, even after I got them wet. I need some synthetic socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, you do. They will help with blisters too!

    ReplyDelete